Saturday, April 1, 2017

Project 10 Pan: Update 2

Hello everyone! It is time yet again for another Project 10 pan update! I have made a bit more progress on some of these items, while others have been stubbornly holding on. If you want to see how I have been doing, keep on reading!

This is MAC lipstick in Snob. When we startted this challenge, I was at the very top blue line that you see on the lid. I am now down to the green line, or where the top of the letter "c" starts. This one has been pretty easy to get through as I have been wearing it almost every day.

This is Zoya nail polish in Holly. At first I was having a hard time getting through it but I have now gotten about half way through the bottle. I am tempted to call this quits as it is getting very hard to get the color out. I have noticed that I almost have to close the whole thing to pick up enough product. I am still debating though.

This is the shade Show you Care by Nicole. I have absolutely no progress in this. :(

This is the Bath & Body Works spray in japanese cherry blossom, I have decent progress.

This lipstick is Snow White by NYX. I have no progress in this since I have been focusing more on Snob.

This is the hand lotion I was working on and I am happy to report that it is empty! 

This is a matte lip cream from NYX in the shade Milan. I honestly don't know why I picked this one as there is no way to track how much I have used so I don't know if there actually is any progress. 

This bronzer from the UD Gwen palette has definitely seen some progress! I am ready to be done with this. I think it will be done within a month or two (I hope).

I also had a sample of Tory Burch perfumes, I did not take a picture for updates as I have not even touched them.

Some of these products have been difficult while others have already been used up. I hope to continue working on these and make some good progress. 

If you want to check out my other posts about this project, you can find them here:



Thank you all for taking the time to read this post! Are you participating in a Project Pan? Share your link below!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment