Saturday, April 15, 2017

Shimmery Lids with statement purple lips

Hello all! Sorry I did not have a post for a basket this week, but last weekend was a bit busy! This week I focused on my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette and Tarte blush in Peaceful. Today I created a look with shimmery lids and purple lips. 


If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading.

  
I started off priming my lids with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I set that with the shade Snow Angel from the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette.

I then took the shade Peace (a mauve-y shade) and applied that as a transition.

I applied Sugar Plum (a dark purple shade) to the outer V to deepen the look. 

I applied a cream shadow in the shade oh baby from iSOCiETY Cosmetics to the lid, avoiding that outer v.

I then took the loose pigment Metalico from iSOCiETY and applied that over Oh Baby.

I primed my eyes with Elf Hydrating under eye primer.

For foundation, I used Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Fair Beige and applied that with a damp beautyblender.

I hid my under eye circles with the salmon colored corrector from Catrice.

I used Nars concealer in Chantilly and applied three dots on my under eye area and blended it out with a damp beautyblender.

I set that all with Laura Mercier translucent loose powder.

For brows, I used NYX brow pencil in dark brown and essence clear gel.

I took the transforming ombre radiance ribbon from the It palette and applied that as my highlight.

I used my liquid liner from iSOCiETY in the shade purple orchid and applied that to the upper lash line.

For contour, I used UD Gwen face palette in the shade Lo-Fi.

I used Angel from UD Gwen as a highlight.

For blush, I used Tarte peaceful (a shimmery peachy-pink).

For lips, I used MAC Heroine (a matte blue-toned purple).

For mascara, I used iSOCiETY in hello sailor.

I set the look with my Mario Badescu Rose water spray. 

I really enjoyed how this turned out, I like the contrast between the pigment and the colorful lips. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well!

 Thanks so much for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment