Saturday, April 15, 2017

Spring/Summer Look: Peachy eyes

Hello All! So, I did not get to blog at all last weekend. As a result, I did not do a look for the Ulta palette nor did I blog a basket, I know, how terrible of me! Well, last week I used my Ulta Miss Fabulous palette and I did take pictures of a look that I created.


If you want to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!

I primed my eye lids using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and topped it off with the shade Pink Cream from the Lorac Mega Pro 3.

I took the shade Guru which is like a burnt orange color and applied that all over the lid.

I then applied the shade Fab and used a crease brush to apply that as a transition shade.

I blended the shades Arizona and Frankie and applied those to the crease as well.

I then primed my under eyes using the Elf Hydrating Under eye primer.

For foundation, I used Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in the shade Fair Beige and applied that with a damp beauty blender.

I used my color corrector from catrice, camouflage cream in the salmon shade and applied that with my ring finger and blended it with the beautyblender.

I used my sample of It Cosmetics under eye concealer in medium (I did not like this product, too creamy and settled into my fine lines, coverage for circles was great though!).

I set all that with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. 

For brows, I used my NYX dark brown pencil and my essence clear gel.

I used the shade virgin as my brow bone highlight.

For bronzer, I used Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen palette.

For blush, also used UD Gwen palette in the shade Cherry (a blue based pink).

For highlight, also from the UD Gwen palette, I used the shade Angel.

Set everything with my Mario Badescu spray.

For lashes, I used my iSOCiETY in the color hello sailor.

To finish off the look, I used Too Faced melted metal lipstick in tutu.

Overall, I liked how the look turned out. I do have some pretty tiny lashes so without any liner, I think if I wore this look again, I would add some natural looking falsies like the Ardell 110 Natural.

I hope you all enjoyed this look! It definitely makes me think of spring/summer with the rich, warm, orange tones balanced out by a pink flushed blush.

Thank you all for reading! 

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment