Saturday, April 22, 2017

Every day look: Gold lids and red lips

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday! I am back with an every day look for those of you that (like me) like to rock a red lip during the day. 


If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!


To begin, prep your eyelids using a primer, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set that with the color "cream" from the Lorac Pro palette.

I applied the color "Gold" to the outer two thirds of my eye lids. 

I then applied Light Bronze to the inner third of my lids.

I took both Sable and Taupe and blended those into the crease.

I used Espresso to deepen the outer V.

I primed my under eyes with Elf Hydrating under eye primer. I applied this with my ring finger and simply dabbed the product in.

I used my Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation in Fair Beige and blended that out using my damp Beautyblender.

I used catrice peachy concealer for my under eye circles and blended that in with my Beautyblender.

I used Nars concealer in Chantilly to further brighten the under eye area. Also blended it with the Beautyblender.

I set all of that with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder.

I filled in my brows with my Nyx brow pencil in dark brown and set that with essence clear brow gel. 

I applied light bronze to the inner corner on the bottom lash line, gold on the middle/outer lash line and darkened with sable and taupe in the outer lash line.

I then used nude as a browbone highlight.

I used my sample size Marc Jacobs gel liner in black to line my waterline.

For bronzer/contour I used Lo-Fi from UD Gwen Stefani face palette.

For highlight, Angel from UD Gwen face palette.

For blush I used Cherry from UD Gwen face palette.

Set the makeup with my go-to Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For mascara, I used iSOCiETY's in hello sailor.

To finish off the look, I used Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Project Chimps. This was limited edition but Nosferatu from Kat Von D would be similar, or Mama from Colourpop would work as a dupe as well. 

I hope you all enjoyed this look, I really like it, it's bold enough but toned down enough to be able to wear during the day time.

Thanks for reading!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment