Sunday, April 30, 2017

Brand Spotlight: The Sola Look Dirty Dancing Edition Look


Hello, today I want to share the first look that i created using The Sola Look's Dirty Dancing collection. If you would like to see how I achieved this look, keep on reading.

To start off, I applied my foundation, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in the shade Fair beige. I blended that out using my beautyblender.

I then applied Laura Geller's under eye spackle primer and blended out with my ring finger.

I used the salmon colored corrector from catrice to conceal my dark circles.

To brighten, I used Nars concealer in Chantilly.

I set all of that with Physicians formula powder.

For brows, I used Nyx brow pencil in dark brown and set that with essence clear brow gel. 

I primed my lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set that with my setting powder.

I took the shade Merengue, a shimmery/satin-y peach and applied that to the lids.

I applied the shade I carried a watermelon, a reddish pink shimmer shade to the crease and blended it to the outer V.

I applied the shade Cha Cha a matte purple, to the outer V.

I smudged Cha Cha and I carried a Watermelon on my lower lash line.

I used my bronzer in Lo-Fi from UD Gwen palette to contour/warm up the skin

For blush I used Cherry also from the UD Gwen palette.


For highlight, I used Angel, also from the UD Gwen palette.

I set all that with Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I lined my upper lash line with the black clay pot from Tarte. I skipped the wing this time.

For mascara, I used iSOCiETY mascara in Hello Sailor

I finished the look with the liquid lipstick from the Dirty Dancing palette in the shade Baby.

I hope you all enjoyed this look! I definitely enjoyed using these products and I cannot wait to create some more looks using this.

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment