Sunday, April 2, 2017

March 2017 Empties

Hello everyone! It is the start of a new month and as such, it is time to review products that I have used up during the month of March. If you would like to know what I used up and what my thoughts are on those products, keep on reading!

The first product I used up this month is my Glamglow brightening face mask. I loved this product for my dry winter skin. It is an exfoliating mask that leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I think I will definitely repurchase this but probably only during the winter months, as that is when my skin needs the most hydration and exfoliation. This mask is available at Sephora for $69 for the 1.7 oz bottle. 

This next product is my go to brow gel. It is from essence and I get it from Ulta for $2.99. I love this gel because it keeps my hairs in place and it is pretty inexpensive. The formula is a bit wet though so if you do not like that, I would steer clear of this gel. 

These are sample sizes for the Benefit They're Real mascara and primer. I am going to be honest, I was not a great fan of this. They are very difficult to take off and I do not feel that they make my lashes look extra amazing. I don't believe I will purchase the full size. Each full size sells for $24.

This is the Tarte cc under eye corrector. I liked this concealer, it is pretty thick and moisturizing and does cover darkness under the eyes. I would definitely repurchase this product. It runs for $25. I did not repurchase it though as I wanted to try a more brightening effect and ended up purchasing the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. I could not make myself pay the $25 for this product and the $30 for the Nars concealer. 

This is the L'oreal Pro Glow foundation in 201. I honestly wanted to love this product as it was marketed for "dry skin". I honestly did not feel that it did anything special for my dry skin. It cost $12.99.

Finally, my go to makeup removing wipes by Neutrogena. I absolutely love these wipes, even though they do leave a residue on the skin. I have tried so many different brands and none work as well as this one. This is a product I will always repurchase. It costs about $6.99 for a single pack.

I hope you enjoyed my quick thoughts on some of these products. 

Thank you for reading! Have you tried any of these products before? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment