Saturday, February 25, 2017

Project 10 Pan Update 1


Hello everyone! I am here with my first update for this year's Project 10 pan. I have made decent progress on a lot of the items and I am pretty excited to share some of that with you.


First off, my bronzer from the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani face palette is showing MAJOR pan. This is really exciting because the last bronzer I tried to pan was a deluxe size and it took me almost a year to pan...this one I have been working on for about 2 months now and I have made a lot of progress. 

I have also made a lot of progress on this hand cream, I am actually almost done with it! I think it helps that it is winter so my hands have been extra dry. If you notice, the top line at the very top of the bottle is where I started. This item was actually brand new. I am now down at that blue line!

This next item is my NYX lipstick in Snow White. I made a tiny bit of progress but not enough for my liking. I feel this one will be difficult to use up but I will continue to use it up!

This is MAC Snob. Although I have not made nearly enough progress, I do not have a whole lot of product left. I am down at the lower blue line.

This is the bath and body works spray. Not sure if you can see the top black line but I have made a bit of progress. I am hoping to use this up before spring as this is more of a winter-y smell.

 
All these tiny little samples, my Elizabeth and James, Prada Candy, and Chloe have all been used up. These went by really quickly and have made the Project a bit easier. I absolutely looooved the Nirvana scent from Elizabeth and James, it is definitely going on my wish list. I have always liked Prada Candy and Chloe so I would definitely purchase those. La vie est belle was not so great for my tastes, it is a bit sweeter and more floral than I like so I don't believe I will purchase full size. 

These I have made no progress in, these are more of a spring/summer scent, so I am holding off til then to pan these. 

I am not including pictures of the nail polish as I have absolutely made zero progress on those, have not even used them since! I know, I am terrible. Doing my nails really sucks for me, I enjoy having painted nails but having to take the nail polish off and put some back on is such a hassle! I am trying to get better at this.

I also had another lipstick in this project but I cannot for the life of me find it, it is the Revlon Black Cherry. I know I have made very good progress on this as I was wearing that lipstick almost daily. I will give it another week and if I do not find it, I may need to replace it with something else in my collection.

Overall, I am pretty happy with the progress that I have made. I am excited to continue to use some of these products and continue to make progress.

Are you participating in a project pan? Please link those below, I would love to check your posts/videos out!


Thanks for reading!
   

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment