Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weekly Basket: February 13th – 19th

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I wanted to come on here really quickly and type up a weekly basket. Sorry I was not able to blog a look this week with my Urban Decay Naked Smoky, but I do have a couple looks posted on my instagram if you want to head over there and check it out.

The following are products I will be focusing on this week:

For face, I will continue wearing my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette. For blush, I will be using Cherry, and for bronzer/contour I will be using Lo-Fi.

For eyes, I will be focusing on my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani eye palette. I absolutely loooove this palette! It is the perfect balance of every day and dramatic/pops of color.


For lips, I will try to focus on NYX Snow White, Revlon Black Cherry, and MAC Snob.

I will hopefully have a look with these products over the coming week/weekend.

Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful week!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment