Saturday, February 4, 2017

Smoky Eye with Burgundy Lips



Hello all, today I created this smoky look with my Lorac Pro palette. If you want to know how I achieved it, keep on reading!


I started off by concealing my under eyes using my Tarte Under eye corrector in light medium. I used a damp beauty blender to blend that out.

For foundation, I used a combination of my L'oreal Pro-glow in 201, and my Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Fair Beige. I blended that out with a beauty blender.

I set the makeup with my Laura Mercier translucent powder. I like this for setting but it does not have the brightening effect in the under eyes like the Besame powder does. I used a big fan brush from Shany cosmetics. 

For brows, I filled them in with my NYX dark brown brow pencil, and set it with the clear gel from essence.

I primed my lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set that with the shade "cream" from the Lorac Pro palette.

With a flat shader brush, I applied the shade Slate all over the lid and up to the crease.

I then used the shade Taupe and applied that to the crease as a transition shade.

I then took that same brush and the shade Garnet and applied that to the crease to warm up the look.

I smudged a bit of Slate in the lower lash line

I took the shade Black and smudged it into the upper lash line.

I took the shade Nude (a shimmery milky pink) and applied that as the brow bone highlight.

I used the iSOCiETY COSMETICS cream shadow in oh baby and applied to the inner corner.

I then applied the iSOCiETY COSMETICS pigment in metalico on top of that oh baby cream shadow for extra "oomph".

For mascara, I used Benefit they're real primer and mascara.

For bronzer, Urban Decay Gwen face palette in the shade Lo-Fi.

For blush, I got a bit creative and used the shade "Mauve" from the Lorac Pro palette and applied it as blush.

For highlight, I used the shade Angel from UD Gwen Palette.

For added drama, I applied the Ardell Double Up falsies.

For lips, I used Revlon's Black Cherry, a creamy vampy burgundy shade.

I forgot to take a picture but I set the whole thing with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I hope you enjoyed this look, I certainly did! 

As usual, thanks so much for reading!

    ~Naty

P.S., I am a makeup hunter for iSOCiETY COSMETICS, if you want to shop some of their products, use code "natylook" for 15% off. This code is valid through May 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment