Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Weekly Basket: February 6th – February 12th

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to your week. I am here with a late weekly basket, I did not have time to post it over the weekend. The following are the products I will be focusing on this week:

For eyes I am focusing on my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette.



For face, I am focusing on my UD Gwen face palette, particularly the colors Lo-Fi and Cherry.

For lips, I will continue to work on Revlon's Black Cherry. I will pull other shades as well but this is the one I truly want to focus on.

As usual, I will be using other products but these will be my main ones. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for a look or two coming this weekend.


Thanks for reading!
  

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment