Saturday, January 7, 2017

Project 10 Pan

Hello everyone! I am back and starting the year with a Project Pan.... I have noticed that long term projects do not work for me at all (I failed miserably at the 16 in 2016 project, completely blew it off). So I am going to attempt a shorter term Project 10 Pan. I will be trying to use up or make a dent in the following 10 products by May 2017. 


So the very first product I have is a fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works and it is the Japanese Cherry Blossom. If you can see I have just under half of the bottle left. I really like this smell but I have honestly had this for sooooo long it needs to go.

I have this hand cream, Apricot Fig from simplepleasures. I have never even used this product so I would really like to start making a dent in it.

From my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani face palette, I am trying to use up the bronzer in Lo-Fi. I already have a pretty good dent so I am *hoping* it will not take very long.

This is a sample set of Tory Burch perfume sprays in Jolie Fleur Rose, Jolie Fleur Bleue, and Jolie Fleur Verte. I have never used these either. Since they are samples, I do see myself using these up rather quickly.


This nail polish was in a previous project pan and I barely made a dent in it... I tend to wear nail polish but the maintenance is such a pain in the butt that I always remove the chipped nail polish and forget to re-do them. This is Show you Care by Nicole.

This polish was also in a previous project pan, It is Holly from Zoya. I had not made a single dent in this... the most embarrassing thing is I have had this for years! Hopefully this is the year it will move out!

These are some more perfume samples, I am counting all these as one. From left to right we have Prada Candy, La vie est belle by Lancome, Chloe, and Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon. The first three are only half way filled so those should move out quickly. 

This is MAC Snob. I don't really have a bunch left and it is such an easy color to wear that I expect to use it up pretty quickly.

This is Revlon Black Cherry, I have had it for a while and don't want it going bad so it needs to be used up. This one, although it is pretty dark, it is also easy to use as you can dab it on as a stain or use full force.

Finally, I have Snow White from NYX. This is a true classic red lipstick which I love, so it should not be too difficult to use up.

I hope that 2017 will be the year when I stick to a project pan! I will try to update monthly, so stay tuned for progress reports!

Are you participating in a project pan this year? Please share your ;link with me in the comments below, I would love to follow your progress!

Thanks for reading! 
     
      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment