Monday, January 16, 2017

Weekly Makeup Basket (January 16-January 22nd)

Hello all! Welcome to my blog! This year, I have decided to switch things up a bit and go back to weekly baskets, as opposed to biweekly. The reason for this is I have accumulated quite a bit of palettes along with the many lipsticks that I owe so I would like to get more use out of each palette or at least use them a bit more often.

This week I will be focusing on the following: 

The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani face palette, particularly Lo-Fi for the bronzer and Cherry ( a cool matte pink) for the blush.

 For eyes I will be focusing on the Ulta + Jenny Fox Miss Fabulous eye palette. This palette is rich with warm orange-y tones perfect to warm up the eyes during the cold winter months.

For lips, I will be using the NYX Soft Matte lip cream in Milan (a vibrant pink).

Along with NYX Milan, I will be using MAC Snob, which is a bit more muted blue based pink.

I chose cool pink lipsticks to balance out the rich warmth of the shadows. I hope to have at least one look posted with this palette, so check back for that!

As usual, thanks for taking the time to read.
   
      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment