Monday, January 2, 2017

What I got for my Birthday 2016


Hello everyone! So my birthday is on December 14th. I wanted to share with you all the goodies that I got this past birthday. If you would like to know what goodies I got, keep on reading!

I got the Too Faced Melted Metal lipstick in Metallic Tu Tu. 

I also got this blouse from Chico's. It is pretty see thru but with a skin colored cami underneath, it should be good. It is cotton and perfect for the Spring/Summer. 

I also got this jacket. It is a very soft material and is perfect with jeans or dress pants.

I also got this black scarf, you can never have too many scarfs, specially in colors like these that go with pretty much anything. 

I also got these Sperrys! They are super cute and super comfy. 


I also got this face mask from Glamglow. It is the brightening mask. I have only used it once so I cannot attest to how great it is. It does have little exfoliating beads though so there is no need for that extra exfoliation step.

I got this cup from Kate Spade. I enjoy having cups like these with me as they remind me to drink more water. Plus this one is super cute with the stripes!

I also got these books! I used to read soooo much before but ever since graduating from school, I rarely have the time to enjoy some reading. I am pretty excited to get back into it. I have thought about doing the read x number of books in the year challenge but I have not totally decided. If I do end up doing it, I may post a few posts on here.

This baby I am super excited for, it is the Kat Von D Metal Matte palette. I had thought about getting this palette for myself but then I never did. I am soooo glad I got it! I also have posted a look with this if you would like to see, follow this link: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2017/01/emerald-look-using-kat-von-ds-metal.html 

I also forgot to take a picture, but I ended up getting a gift card to Ulta which I used to pay in part for Yves Saint Laurent perfume in Black Opium (PS, it smells DIVINE! I am in love!!).

I hope you guys enjoyed a quick peak into some of the things that I got for my birthday. I will try and get a post up about things I got for the Holidays, so stay tuned for that!

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you had a good end to 2016 and many good fortunes in 2017.


~Naty



No comments:

Post a Comment