Sunday, November 5, 2017

Weekly Basket: November 6th – November 12th

Hello all! I wanted to come here quickly and post a weekly basket. This week, I will be focusing on the following products:

For palettes, I want to focus on my Ulta and Miss Fabulous palette and the Sola Look Dirty Dancing palette. 

For blush, I will be focusing on iSOCiETY COSMETICS in the shade lady bug. I believe this is a perfect shade for fall and winter.

One of the lipstick shades I will use this week is my Lolita II from Kat Von D. I may also pull some berry shades depending on the outfit of that day. 

Stay tuned for some looks! I still have to post a look with the ABH Subculture palette, a look with the Lorac Pro palette, and looks with this weeks' basket. 

Thanks for reading!
  ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment