Friday, November 10, 2017

ABH Subculture palette

ABH Subculture Palette: Lime Green Look

Hello everyone! As promised, here is another look that I created with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette. I tried to focus on the greens in this palette. If you would like to know how I created this look, keep on reading!


As usual, I started off by priming my lids. I used my UD primer potion.

The Subculture palette does not have a cream shade to set primer so I went into my Lorac Pro palette and used the shade light pink.

For the crease, I used a bit of the shade edge, which is kind of a chick yellow.

I also used the shade New Wave which is a pumpkin-like shade and applied that to the crease as well.

I applied the shade untamed to the outer corner. This is a camo-green type shade.

For the lid, I applied the shade electric, which is a duochrome that looks lime green on the eyes. I figured it seems easier to apply these shades with my fingers as I cannot seem to pick up a lot of color with my brushes.

I moisturized my face using farsali's rose gold oil.

For under eyes, I applied my Nyx under eye corrector and Too Faced Born This Way concealer.

For foundation, I used Sonia Kashuk soft focus. I really do not enjoy this foundation. I think I may have mentioned this before but it is difficult to apply over face oils and it is too fragrant.

To set my under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder and a dry beautyblender.

I used Physicians Formula powder and a big powder brush to set the foundation.

I used a small angled brush to remove the excess under eye powder.


For brows, I used my Nyx eye brow pencil in dark brown and my essence gel in brownie brow.

For highlight, I went back in with light pink again.

I used Too Faced Sun Bunny for my bronzer.

I used Tarte Peaceful blush. 

I used my UD Gwen face palette and the shade Angel as a face highlight

I set my makeup with Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used my Benefit roller lash.

For lips, I used my Sola Look LE liquid lipstick in baby.

That's the final product. I hope you all enjoyed this look! I definitely enjoyed using this palette for the month of October.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

       ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment