Sunday, November 12, 2017

Empties

September and October 2017 Empties


Hello all... I am back with another round of empties. This one will focus on those products that have been used up in the months of September and October. 

This first product is my go to face setting spray, it is my Mario Badescu rose water spray. I love this for setting my makeup. it works well and it is very inexpensive ($7 at Ulta). It does have a recognizable rose scent so if you do not enjoy that, this will probably not work for you.


This is my waterproof voluminous feline mascara from L'oreal. I enjoyed this mascara alright but it was not my favorite. It didn't blow my mind. I bought this at Ulta and I believe it runs for $10-ish.

This is a mascara from Benefit, it is their bad gal lash. I honestly was not impressed. I don't think I would buy this one again. I believe you can get it from Ulta and Sephora. It is $19 for a full size.

These are MAC nail polishes. They are not necessarily used up but they are old as dust so I will be getting rid of these. I got these back in College so it has probably been 7 years. I honestly did not think the formula was all that great, it did not really last long on my nails.

These are essie polishes. I really enjoy their formula, the brush is pretty nice too. The colors I have tried from essie are pretty opaque. The shades I believe are ballet slippers and angora cardi. I would definitely repurchase these. I believe they run $7-9 and you can get them pretty much anywhere, Walmart, CVS, Target, Ulta, etc.

This is a nail polish from Estee Lauder, I received this as a gift so I am not sure how much it costs. The color is beautiful and the brush is great. I just had a hard time getting more product out after I used about half of it so I am calling it empty. This shade is a beautiful coral/watermelon shade. I believe the shade is called impassioned.
This is another tube of my essence lash and brow gel. It is pretty inexpensive and works well. The downsides are that you have to make sure to clean the wand before putting it back in the tube or the gel will get dirty quick. Another thing to consider is that it is a very wet formula. I get this at Ulta.

This is a conditioner from Avalon Organics. I honestly was not a fan of this product. I don't feel like it did much of anything for my hair. I got this at a local "green", "organic" grocery store. 

These are my go-to makeup removing wipes from Neutrogena. I always go back to these even if I try different brands. I haven't found any that remove as much makeup as these. You can get these pretty much anywhere. They typically run for $6 per pack or you can get the double pack for like $12.

This is a body lotion by Bath and Body Works. It is called at the beach and it really does smell like the beach, kind of coconut-y. It is really nice.

This is my go-to dry shampoo, it is from Not your Mothers and it is called Clean Freak. It goes on nicely and smells "clean" not necessarily floral. You can get this almost anywhere. The only downside is that when you are running low, there is more "powder" so you do have to blend a bit more.

 
Finally, this was my summer foundation, it is the It CC + cream in light. I really enjoy this foundation, it is pretty full coverage and looks pretty natural. I actually get lots of compliments when I wear this foundation. It does have a scent, smells like lemon cupcakes, which I enjoy, but it is something to think about if you do not like scents. It runs around $38. Another thing to consider is the shade range. For me for example, I can never find one for the winter, I am usually in between the two lightest shades. So unless you want to buy two and mix them for your perfect shade, I would rather buy a different brand for the winter.

That is all that I have used up in the past two months. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment