Friday, November 10, 2017

Lorac Pro Eye shadow Look

Every Day Gold Look using Lorac Pro Palette

Hello everyone! I am here today to post a look from last week using my Lorac Pro palette. This baby is one of my oldest palettes and I feel it is on it's last leg. It is a great palette, perfect if you love the "nude" colors. It also has some darker shades for those of us that love that smoky eye. I would definitely recommend adding this one if you do not have it already. It also makes a great beginners palette. The colors are pretty natural, very pigmented and easy to blend.


The look I created utilized the gold and black shades in the palette. I combined that with an orange-ish lip for that Fall feel. If you would like to know how I created this look, keep on reading.

As usual, I primed my lids using UD primer potion. 



I then set that with the shade light pink.

I applied the shade sable, a reddish brown to the crease.


I then applied the shade black to the outer corner.

For the lid, I applied the shade Gold. This shade is very vibrant. I don't think I could pull it off at work as it is a bit intense.

For the under eyes, I corrected with Nyx dark circle eraser in the shade fair.

I then applied Too Faced Born this Way concealer in fair.

For foundation, I applied my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in fair beige.

I set my eyes using my Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder.

I set my foundation using my Physicians Formula powder.

As usual, I cleaned off the excess under eye powder.

For brows, I used Nyx dark brown pencil and essence gel.

For bronzer, I got a bit creative and used the shade Taupe from the palette. I made sure to blend that out really well.

I used Tarte Peaceful as my blush.

I used my sample of Cover FX drops for my highlight. These are pretty intense, you definitely need to really blend them in.

I set my face with Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I used my Tarte Amazonian clay liner in black to line my lash line.

I used Benefit roller lash for my mascara.

Finally, for my finishing touch I used my Kat Von D Lolita II liquid lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed this look! 

Thanks for reading!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment