Saturday, November 25, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

UD Naked Smoky Look


So, I completely missed posting my makeup basket this week. Anyways, I focused on my UD Naked Smoky palette (will be discontinued but it still appears on the UD site and currently on sale!). I paired it with a berry lip, very appropriate for the fall. If you want to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading.

I started off priming my lids with UD primer potion and set that using the shade combust, a flesh toned matte.

I applied the shade armor to the inner third of the lid. This shade is a silver almost greenish looking shade.

I applied the shade slanted (a slightly darker silver) to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

I used dagger, which is a matte dark grey on the outer v.

After that, I used black market (a black with a few specs of shimmer) and used that as a liner on the top lashline. I extended it a bit for a soft wing.

For a crease/transition shade, I used the color password which is a cool purple/gray.

Moisturized my face with the farsali rose gold elixir.

I used NYX color corrector in fair and Too Faced Born this Way concealer also in fair to correct my dark circles.

For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian clay foundation in fair beige and blended that with a damp beauty blender.

To set the under eyes, I used Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder and a dry beauty blender.

To set my face, I used Physicians Formula powder and a big fluffy brush.

I used a clean brush to clean off the excess powder from my under eyes.

For brows, I used NYX brow pencil in dark brown and essence gel in brownie brows.

For brow bone highlight, I used thirteen, a cream or off-white matte shade.

To contour, I used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro palette.

For blush, I used Tarte Peaceful, a shimmery coral shade.

For face highlight, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS in oh baby and dabbed it on with my ring finger.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For lashes, I used Benefit Roller Lash.

Finally, for lips, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS liquid velvet lipstick in drama.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment