Monday, January 1, 2018

Monthly Palette: Lorac Mega Pro 3

Monthly Palette: January 2018

Hello everyone! Welcome to 2018! This year, I am going to try and use my palettes on a monthly basis to try and get more use out of each of them. I do have 13 palettes so I will probably double up on some months by pairing some of the smaller palettes together. 

This first month, I want to focus on my Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette. I love this eye palette! It has everything! Dark shades, light lid shades, transition shades, cool tones, warm tones, anything you could need to achieve the perfect look. This is probably one of my all time favorite eye palettes so I am looking forward to using it for the month of January. 

My Lorac Mega Pro 3 currently looks like this. If you can tell, I have already hit pan on the shades Pink Cream and Crepe. I use these every time I use the palette, mostly to set my eye primer and as a brow bone highlight. 

This palette is set up like all other Mega Pros, two rows of mattes and two rows of shimmers. 

My goals for this month will be to make some more dents on more of the shades, not necessarily hit pan, but use some more of the less used shades. If I happen to hit pan on any of the shades, great, but if not, I will happy either way. 

Along side the Mega Pro 3, I will continue to use my original Lorac Pro palette, particularly the shades Taupe, and Espresso.

I cannot wait to post some creative looks using this palette! Stay tuned!

 Thank you all for reading! 

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment