Saturday, January 27, 2018

Lorac Mega Pro 3 Look

Smoky Blue Eyes with Rosy Lips


Hello everyone! Today I am here with another look using my Lorac Mega Pro 3. I did a blue-ish smoky eye and paired it with a rosy lip. If you want to know how I achieved it, keep on reading.

I primed my lids using my UD primer potion and set that with the shade Pink Cream.

I took the shades Tan and Pecan which are dusty rose shades (Tan is a bit lighter) and applied that to the crease.


I then took the shade Deep Fog which is a dark shimmery navy shade and applied that to 2/3 of the lid.


I applied the shade Snow which is a shimmery white shade to the inner 1/3 of the lid.


I used the shade Dark Navy on a crease brush and applied that to the outer V to deepen the look.


I applied my Benefit Boi-ing hydrating concealer to correct my under eye circles.




I used my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in the shade vanilla to brighten the look.


I mixed my foundations, Tarte Amazonian Clay in Fair beige and my Wet n Wild in Shell Ivory and applied that with a beautyblender.


I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and my beautyblender.


I set my foundation with my Physician's Formula powder.


I brushed off the excess powder from my under eyes.


I filled in my eye brows using the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette.


I set them with my essence make me brow in brownie brow.



For a brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink from my Lorac Pro.


I smudged some dark navy to my lower lash line.


To contour, I used the shade Taupe from my Lorac Pro palette.


I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful.


For a highlight, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby and dabbed that with my ring finger.


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used my Sephora Lash Craft big volume. 


I finished off the look with my Marc Jacobs lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. 

I hope you enjoyed this look! 

As usual, thanks so much for reading. 

   ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment