Saturday, January 27, 2018

FabFitFunBox: Editor's Box 2018

My First FabFitFun Box! 


Hello everyone! I am here today to do my very first *ever* unboxing of a FabFitFun box. In case you have been living under a rock and have not heard about FabFitFun, it is a seasonal subscription box curated to provide full sized products ranging from beauty, wellness, fitness, etc. The box I got is the editor's box. The editor's box is a box that contains all of the favorite products from previous boxes. Without further ado, let's see what's inside!

When you first open the box, it looks like this. That is a newsletter that contains information about FabFitFun, the community, the products, etc.

The first product in here is a poncho from BB Dakota. I got mine in black and gray.

I also received a nourishing dew mask from the brand whish. This mask is supposed to be an intense treatment to visibly improve hydration. It claims to provide intense hydration, reduce fine lines, and inflammation. I particularly am pretty excited to try this as my skin is super dry and I definitely have fine lines due to the dryness.

This other product is a Revitalizing Therapy Gel from African Botanics. It aims at soothing aching joints, sprains and muscles. I am excited to try this as I do have a knee that gets pretty sore. It claims to be "ideal for extreme athletes as post-workout recovery". I think I will also share this with my mom as she stands and walks a lot at work so it might help her legs.

This next product is bath salts. It is called Muscle Soak. It claims to help with aching muscles. I will tell you now, I am not big into baths. I don't like the idea of sitting in my own "juice" (sorry for the visual). The idea just grosses me out. BUT this product makes me want to take a bath, specially after a long day and a hard workout. I may have to try it out.... stay tuned!

Now this product I was not too excited to try. It is a makeup sponge, the silicone kind. I feel these kinds of sponges have been hyped which made me want to try it. I did use it today, and I am not sure that I like it. I felt it made my foundation sort of cakey. I am just not sure that I liked the effect. I may need to give it another shot but use less product. I also like the ability to bounce my beauty blender, which you cannot do with this. If I still don't like it with the second attempt, I may give it to my mom. We will see.

This next product is a sponge that is supposed to be exfoliating and already comes with the body wash in it. I used this today in the shower and absolutely loved it. It smells wonderful and feels great on the skin!

The next product is one that I was pretty excited about. I have already used this product and will have a post about it shortly. This is the RealHer makeup palette II. It is full of neutral shades. Spoiler: the shadows are pigmented and buttery!

Finally, I got this beautiful dainty necklace. I cannot wait to use this. It is silver, which is perfect for my skintone. 

Honestly, I think this was a great investment. I really liked most of these products (jury is still out on the silicone sponge). I cannot wait to continue to receive these boxes!

Do you have a FabFitFun subscription? If so, what has been one (or two) of your favorite products that you have received? 

Thanks for reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment