Monday, January 15, 2018

Lorac Mega Pro 3: Pomegranate Red Look

Pomegranate Red Look


Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I have another look with my Lorac Mega Pro 3. I created this look using the shade Pomegranate (a shimmery pink) and paired that with a red lip. If you would like to see how I got this, keep on reading!

To start off, I prepped my lids with UD primer potion and set that with the shade Pink Cream.

I took the shades Tan and Pecan which are dusty pink (tan is a bit lighter than Pecan) and blended those into the crease.

I then took the shade eggplant which is a matte cranberry shade and applied that to the outer V.

On a flat shader brush, I took the shade Pomegranate, a shimmery pink, and applied that to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

I took the shade Snow, which is a white with some shimmery flecks, and applied that to the inner third of the lid.

To conceal and correct the under eyes, I used NYX corrector in fair and Too Faced Born this Way concealer.

For foundation, I mixed Tarte Amazonian Clay in fair beige (a bit too light for me) and Wet and Wild photofocus in shell ivory (I like the finish of this and how it goes on but the smell is gross). 

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and a dry beautyblender.

For the face, I set with physician's formula pressed powder.

I filled in my brows with my Lorac Pro shade in espresso.

I used the brush on my NYX pencil to brush the color through and set the brows with essence make me brow in brownie brow.

Fora  brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink in my Lorac Pro palette. I also blended this down into the inner corner.

For bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro palette.

For blush, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS in lady bug.

I used the iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby as a face highlight.

I set my makeup with Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I lined my eyes with my Tarte amazonian clay pot in black.

For mascara, I used Lancome Monsieur Big.

To finish off the look, I used the Bite Beauty lipstick in gazpacho (a bright pinkish red) and applied that directly from the tube.

I hope you enjoyed this look! 

If you do not have the Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette, here are some dupes:

Pink Cream - Yogurt from MAC
Tan - Unconditional from Lorac
Pecan - Made to Last by Colourpop
Eggplant - Drama from Tarte
Snow - Lunar Lights from Kat Von D
Pomegranate - Curtain call from Makeup Geek (foiled shadow)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this look. 

   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment