Monday, January 1, 2018

Colourpop: New Year's Day Look

New Year’s Day Look Using Colourpop


Hello all! Happy New Year! So, this is the look I rocked for New Year's Eve but I thought it would be perfect for New Year's day as it is not necessarily bold, and could be seen as an every day look. I used my newest palette, Colourpop All I see is Magic. This palette is LE, but I believe it might still be available and currently on sale for $14. You can get it here: https://colourpop.com/products/all-i-see-is-magic

To start off, I primed my lids using UD eye shadow primer and set that with Lorac Pro shade in Cream (a light pink matte shade). 

 

I then took the shade Big Spoon (a warm orangish-rusty shade) in a matte formula, and applied it to the crease as a transition shade.


Taking a different brush and the shade Go Wish (a matte warm brown), I applied that to the outer V and blended it into the shade Big Spoon. 

I then used a flat shader brush and the shade Tinsel Town which is a rose gold shade, and applied that to the lid. 


I used my farsali rose gold elixir to moisturize my face.


To conceal and correct, I used NYX corrector in fair and Too Faced Born this Way concealer in fair. I blended that out with the smaller end of a damp beautyblender.


For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage in fair beige and blended that with the same beautyblender.


I set my under eyes with a bit of the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. 


I set my face using my Physicians formula pressed powder.


For my brows, I used the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette and set that with my essence make me brow in brownie brows.


For brow bone and inner corner highlight, I used the shade Treat Yourself, a white shimmery shade.


I also smudged some big spoon and go wish to the lower lash line.


Taking the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro, I applied that to the hollows of my cheeks as a contour shade.


For blush, I used Tarte Peaceful.


For a cheekbone highlight, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby and applied that with my ring finger in dabbing motions to blend out.


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used Lancome's Monsieur Big. I have mixed feelings about this mascara. It does give volume but it also clumps my lashes, which is very frustrating!


To finish off the look, I used my Marc Jacobs sample lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which is a rosey red.


I hope you all enjoyed this look! I think it looks good the way it is but if you want to add a bit more, you can always tight line your water lines (both top and bottom) or even take it to night time by adding some falsies.

I hope you all enjoyed this look! As usual, thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment