Tuesday, January 9, 2018

First Haul of 2018!

Sephora Haul: January 2018



Hello everyone! I am here for a quick haul. For my birthday/the holidays I got a ton of gift cards to Sephora (people must know I am makeup obsessed! Hahaha). SO anyways, I decided to go on to the site and see what I had on my "loves" list and also see what kind of holiday kits were still available. I opted for getting items that are more "essentials", things that I am either running low on or could use another back up. I did not use the entirety of my gift cards so I can still have some money left over for the VIB sale later this spring. 

So, without further ado, here are the items that I purchased with my gift cards:

This is the First Aid Beauty Ulta Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream. I opted for this night time lotion as it is for dry/sensitive skin and it has anti-aging properties in it. This retails for $38. 

I also got the Urban Decay 24/7 Troublemaker Mascara and Glide on pencil in Zero. I liked this set as it not only included a mascara but also an eye liner. I have not tried this mascara yet, it is one of their newer ones. It claims to volumize and lengthen as it separates the lashes. The brush is also supposed to curl as it coats the lashes. The eyeliner is their basic UD eyeliner in black. I believe this is LE and costs $28.

I also got another NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I realized I cannot deny it anymore, this is by far my favorite under eye concealer. It does not crease nearly as much as others that I have tried and it does not dry out my under eyes. This time, I got it in Light 2, Vanilla. I had tried Chantilly but it was way too light for me so I am hoping this is a better match. This concealer retails for $30. 

I also got a sex kitten liner from Tarte. This is in the pen application format. I really like my clay pot but I feel I have better control with the pen version. I have tried other pen liners but I had yet to try this one. I got it in black. This retails for $20.

Lastly, I got this benefit Boi-ing erase case. It is super cute, it comes in a pencil shaped container. It has little samples of all their concealers including the airbrush concealer, the brightening concealer, the industrial strength concealer, and the hydrating concealer. If you have never tried benefit concealers, this would probably be a good way to give them all a try. I am especially excited about the brightening concealer and the airbrush concealer to address my issues. It also comes with a really cute notebook that tells you what each concealer addresses. The cost for this is $26. 

Sadly, I did not get any samples! Which is crazy because I had some added to my cart and my order. So that is slightly upsetting. BUT they aren't necessary, so I am not really that upset. 

I am pretty excited to try all these products! Have you tried any of these? Sound off in the comments below!

As usual, thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment