Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekly Makeup Basket January 31st – February 7th

Hello everyone! Welcome back! I know I took like a week hiatus but things were just really busy and hectic. Since I did not post my biweekly basket last weekend, I am going to just do a weekly basket for this coming week as I have been using these products for the past week. 





For eye liner I will be using both of my liners, NYX felt tip liner in black (sorry about the blurry pictures), and the Stila liquid liner in Java.


                                      For eyes, I will be using my Too Faced Everything Nice palette from the 2014 collection.


For lips, I am focusing on my UD Gwen Stefani lipstick samples, the shades are 714, Ex-girlfriend, rock steady, and firebird.

For powder, I am using my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory. I really do not enjoy this powder so I am trying really hard to get it used up and out of my collection.


                                      
For bronzer, I am using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. I am almost done with my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil so I will be adding that in to use it up. I really just have a ring on the sides of the pan left. For highlight, using the highlight from the Everything Nice Palette, Inner Light.


Finally, for blush I am using Too Faced Everything Nice in Sweet Pink.

I hope to have a look using these products soon.

Once again, thanks for reading! :-)

Don't forget to follow my blog and follow me on instagram.

          ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment