Saturday, January 2, 2016

November and December Empties - 2015


Hello everyone! I am finally catching up with my November and December empties. If you can tell, my picture quality is better because my wonderful husband got me a new webcam for my birthday/holidays woooo!!! Also, sorry about the tree to the right, and my coat haha. Anywhoooo here is what I used up in the months of November and December.


 
This first product is something that I have had for the longest time. It is the ION Repair Solutions treatment to strengthen and moisturize weak, damaged hair. It is 100% vegan. I use this mostly on my ends as they are the ones that have been damaged the most. I think this is a good product but it is not a miracle worker. it does fortify somewhat. My hair looks shiny and stronger the day I use it but on 2nd or 3rd day hair, you can't really tell.

This is a conditioner from Ulta, it is the smoothing and protecting one. i use this one in combination with the hair treatment from ION, and I leave it in my hair for 3-5 minutes. This conditioner has keratin in it so it is pretty good for damaged hair. Again, I use this only for my ends. This product has no parabens, sulfates and is not tested on animals. 

 
This face mask I got as a sample from Sephora. It is from Peter Thomas Roth and it is the Irish Moor Mud purifying black mask. I really enjoyed this face mask, it went on nice, did not dry out my skin, and cleared out my pores. I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future. 

 
This is the Mint Choc Chip face mask from Montagne Jeunesse. I absolutely love this mask, it feels very nice on the skin, and is very moisturizing. You can actually get two uses out of each of these little packages for two applications; I usually share with my husband, or keep it for the next week.

This is my favorite cleanser, it is from Yes to Cucumbers. It is very gentle, so it is perfect for sensitive skin, and it really does a good job at taking off makeup. However, it does not take off your makeup 100%.

For some reason these past couple of months I used up 3 Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. If you read my blog then you know I absolutely love these; I have tried different brands trying to branch out, but I always come back to these. They remove most of your makeup and these specific ones in the purple and blue packaging are good for sensitive skin. I did recently see at the store that they came out with a more natural version of these wipes (they're in a green package) but they are drier so I have to scrub my face a little harder, which irritates my skin. 

 
Another product I used up is this Too Faced eye primer, Shadow Insurance. I really liked this product, this is the full size. It will last you a whole year! (I got mine back in December 2014). The eye shadow really sticks on to this and does not budge at all. Definitely a product worth investing in.

This is another deluxe sample that I got from Ulta. It is the L'oreal EverStrong Sulfate free shampoo. It was a very nice shampoo, it smells like rosemary and juniper. I did enjoy it but I have been using a organic shampoo that I have been liking so I do not know that I will be purchasing a full size of this.

                         
Finally, this is my favorite body wash, I got it at Ulta and it is from the brand vitabath. It is sulfate and paraben free. It supposedly has antioxidant rich superfruits as well as vitamins A, B3, C, E and provitamin B5. Despite not having sulfates, it does lather richly, and it smells divine. If you are allergic to fragrances though you might want to skip this product.

Those are all the products that I have used up these last couple of months. I hope you enjoyed this post, and until next time!

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment