Monday, December 28, 2015

Biweekly Makeup Basket Dec 28 – Jan 10

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday, if you celebrate, and if not, I hope you at least had a couple of days off to relax. I am back again with another biweekly basket for this week and into the new year.

The products I will be using are as follows: 

For the eyes, I will be using Stila liquid liner in Java. This liner is kind of like a gel formula. It is very easy to apply, and has a sort of satin-y look to it, not shimmery but not necessarily matte.


I am very excited about using this palette, this is a new addition to the Delightful balance family. I got this baby for my birthday, and I have honestly had my eye on it since they announced it's release. This is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. Unlike the other palettes, this one has a few more matte/satin finish-shadows. I am stoked to have this palette and am excited to create awesome new looks for you all, so stay tuned!

 For my foundation, I continue to enjoy Lorac's Natural Performance palette in NP1. I know I promised a review and I am working really hard at trying to keep blogging, but I have been really busy. Maybe when the holidays are over I can get myself back on track. 
 *Spoiler alert! I did not finish this product, nor did I finish any of the products in the most recent project pan :-( But I will continue to use them! This is the Kat Von D deluxe size lipstick in Underage red.
 This is MAC Media, I really like this shade but I can't wear it every day anymore as it is not appropriate for my job. I do like wearing it as a stain though, but not full force. 
 This is my NYX HD concealer, it is very good, but you have to make sure not to apply too much product or else it will crease up terribly (as with most concealers).
 This is my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer, deluxe size. I cannot wait to be done with this, in all honesty, I know I am really pale but this is too orange for my liking. It is okay as an all over bronzer but not if you want to contour.
 This is the Mary Kay loose setting powder in Ivory.
 This is my Too Faced Inner Light highlight from the Everything Nice palette (this is not the most up to date picture, but I have made some progress).
Finally, for blush, I will be using my Papa Don't Peach from Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

Thanks so much for reading, keep checking for more posts and don't forget to subscribe, as well as follow me on Instagram. 

Hope you have a great rest of the week!!


      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment