Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Finish 6 by Christmas Update 2

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your week. I had not posted regarding my seasonal challenge, Finish 6 by Christmas in a long time; the reason I have not posted is because I honestly have not made a whole lot of progress. I do not believe I will be able to finish any of these products, which is kind of a bummer, but at least I have made good dents! So, without further ado, here is where my products currently stand.


This is my Kat Von D deluxe lipstick in Underage red. The last time I checked in, the lipstick was on the fifth little stud looking thing from the bottom up. Now I am on the third stud looking thing! Yay progress! 

                                     
This is my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I think I have made progress as I can see even more pan. I am not sure that I will finish this by Christmas but I will surely try!

                                                       
This is my highlight (Inner Light) from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I do believe I have made some progress but I still have a long way to go.

                                                           
This is MAC Media, I have definitely made progress on this but not as much as I would like. I have been solely working on the lipstick from Kat Von D so this one has been a little rejected. 

                                                 
This is my body spray Amber Blush; the last time I checked in I was around those blue flowers. I think this might be the only product in this project that I might be able to finish. I am currently where my thumb is, right above my nail.

                                              
Finally, this is my Mary Kay setting powder. I don't know if you can tell, but I am currently where that yellowish green line is, right next to the g. I don't know what I was thinking including this product in my project because there is no way I will even get close to finishing it! 

That was my progress, as you can see, it was not very much. If you would like to check out my previous post to compare, you can check that out here: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/11/project-pan-seasonal-challenge-finish-6.html

Once again, thanks so much for reading! If you are doing a project pan, please add your link to the comments, I would love to check out your videos/posts! 

Have a great week!

      ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment