Saturday, November 7, 2015


Project Pan Seasonal Challenge: Finish 6 by Christmas UPDATE 1
Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. I am here with my first update for the Seasonal project pan, Finish 6 by Christmas. I am sad to say that it is not all good news for this first update, I have already sort of failed on one item, but I did succeed already on another item, so yay for that! Anyways, without further ado, here is the update:
 
 For my body spray, I have made some progress, if you look at the picture, my top finger (middle finger) points to where I was when I started the challenge, and the bottom finger is where I am now.

 I don't really know how to measure this, but if you go to the previous post for this challenge, you will see that the amount of pan you can see has gotten slightly larger. (http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/10/project-pan-seasonal-challenge-finish-6.html )

 Sadly, this is the original picture for this powder because quite honestly, I have made zero progress :-(.
 This is a new add to my challenge. I originally had my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation as part of this challenge but I went out on Halloween weekend and got ready at my aunt's house, somewhere in the transition, I seem to have lost my foundation :-(. So, I have added my highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette (Inner Light) to this challenge; as you can see, I have already hit pan on this baby.

The lippie on the left is the one that is in this challenge, it is the Make Up For Ever nude lipstick in N9, I am proud to say that I have finished this product off and will be replacing it with a different one.
This is a mini star studded lipstick from Kat Von D. It is a pretty red shade; I am adding it to the challenge to replace the other lippie that I have used up (MUFE N9). I don't really love this shade, and I definitely do not like the name, it is called Underage Red. I know for a fact you can not find this under that name (I am not sure if they re-promoted it under a different name) but I do know several people complained about the name. I am looking forward to getting it out of my collection.
Finally, this is MAC Media; the very first line at the top is where I was when I started using this product this year; the second line is where I was when I started this challenge. I have not used a whole lot of this product up, but I have made some progress.
 
That is all the progress so far! Thank you so much for reading! I hope that if you are doing a project pan, or this specific one, please share with me, I would love to check out your posts and cheer you on!
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment