Saturday, November 7, 2015


September & October Empties
Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but things have been pretty hectic. However, I am back with my empties for the months of September and October!

First of all, I will start by apologizing for the quality of the pictures, my phone was not cooperating with me!


First off, my dry shampoo, it is by the brand Not your Mother's, and it is the clean freak kind. I absolutely love this dry shampoo, you just spray it on and do not have to really rub it in. The only times I notice I do have to rub it in is when the product is running low. It is a white powder, so if you do not like the white kind, then this is not for you. Other than that, it smells great and works wonderfully! Already bought a second one!

These are two lippies that I finally finished off. The one on the left is the Make Up for Ever nude lipstick in N9, and the one on the right, I am sad to say is MAC's Russian Red :-(. I am sad to see Russian Red go as it was my very first lipstick I ever bought and one of my favorite shades of red. However, I am happy to see it go because I have had it for soooo long!
 
 Next up, my go to makeup wipes. These are absolutely wonderful! They don't remove your makeup 100%, but these are the best wipes I have ever found! My routine usually consists of using these to take off the bulk of my makeup and following with my Yes to Cucumbers! face wash.

Finally, for this product, I could not get a good picture of the empty tube but it is the Neutrogena Healthy skin eye perfector in fair. I cannot say that I liked this product, I felt like it really did not do much for me, my under eye circles looked the same before and after I applied this product. When I first bought this, this was an impulse buy, and I can say I will not be repurchasing this, it just did not work for me.

That is it for my empties! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I hope to post more frequently in the near future. Until next time!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment