Sunday, November 22, 2015

Biweekly Basket November 23- Dec 6th

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I posted anything, and I do apologize for that, things have just been pretty crazy. However, it is a time for a new round of biweekly basket! These couple of weeks I will be focusing on using the following products:

 For foundation I will be using my new Lorac Natural Performance foundation in NP 1/Porcelain. I hope to do a review of this foundation soon, so be on the look out for that if are interested.

 Kat Von D Mini Starstudded lipstick in Underage Red (terrible name, but pretty color). This also happens to be in my seasonal project pan.

 Mac Media lipstick...this also happens to be in my seasonal project pan. Check that out here: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/11/project-pan-seasonal-challenge-finish-6.html
 My highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette (Inner Light). This is also on my seasonal project pan.
 My Mary Kay Loose Powder in Ivory (also in the project pan)

 Sorry for the blurry picture, but it is the most current one I have. This is my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer.

 For body spray, I am using my Amber Blush from Bath & Body Works.

 For blush, I will be using my Tarte blush in Peaceful. I really love this blush, it is a mix between a pink and a coral and the quality is amazing, a little goes a long way!

Finally, for my eyes I will be using my Lorac Pro (original). I absolutely love this palette, the colors are versatile, you can do a nice every day look as well as going for a dark smoky eye. The shadows are great quality and a little bit goes a long way. The only downside is that they are very powdery, so you have to be careful with that.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I will be using! I hope to be posting more often soon, I just need to get back into my routine. Also, if you have suggestions for something you would like me to blog about, please don't be afraid to ask in the comments below! Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks for reading!

        ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment