Saturday, November 7, 2015


Biweekly Basket Nov 9-22nd
Hello everyone! It has been a while since I posted my biweekly basket, I completely forgot to do this last weekend! Oops! Well, here it is:

 To set my foundation, I will be using my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory.

 

 For blushes, I will be alternating my Sweet Pink and Papa Don't Peach from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 For bronzer, I will continue to work on Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil.

For a face highlight, I will be using my Too Faced Inner light from the Everything Nice palette.

 For my eyes I will be using the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette.

 For lips, I will be using MAC Media.

I will also be using Kat Von D's Underage red (terrible name!)

 For foundation I will be using my LORAC Natural Performance foundation in NP1 (porcelain). I am actually loving this foundation, it is a bit light for me but I can make it work with the bronzer.
 Sorry about the condition of this picture, I could not get the camera to focus! But this is the NYX felt tip liner.

Finally, for concealer I am using the NYX HD concealer.

Hopefully I can have some looks with these products up for you! Once again, thank you for reading!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment