Monday, October 5, 2015


Project Pan Seasonal Challenge: Finish 6 by Christmas
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well on this fine Monday (or whatever day you happen to be reading this :) ). I am back with a challenge from Project Pan. I first saw this challenge on Maggi's youtube channel, she goes by Curious Sparkles, her video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBxI53kf7g This challenge is basically to finish 6 products by Christmas (Dec 25).

The following are the products I have selected:

 This is a Bath & Body Works body spray in Amber Blush. The starting point is that reddish line (where I'm pointing my finger)
 This is the Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I have been working on this bronzer for a while and really just want to get it out of my collection so I can focus on the other ones that I have. This is just a deluxe sample size, I didn't really expect it to take me this long to go through.
 
 This is my Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation. The reason I am adding this one to the project is because my skin is really dry to begin with and it is exacerbated in the winter and this foundation is meant for more oily skin. I do enjoy this foundation but it just does not go well with dry skin. There's about 2/3 of the product left, it is really hard to mark/see where I am at so that is an estimate.
 
 This is the MAC lipstick in Media. I am beginning at the second line there on the cap. Still a lot of product so I hope I can finish this up.
 This is my loose Mary Kay setting powder in the color Ivory. I want to pan this because I have had it for a long time and I just need to get it out of my collection.
 
Finally, I have my Make Up For Ever lipstick in the shade N9. This is a deluxe sample size so it will go fast. I am currently at that bottom line right by the 'E' in Make. Once this one is used up, I will toss in another product to replace it.
 
If I finish any of these products before the challenge ends, I will be adding in some other products.
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Are you participating in this challenge? I would love to see your posts and support you! Leave me a comment down below.
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment