Thursday, October 22, 2015


Biweekly Basket Oct 19th -Nov 1st

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! It is time for another weekly basket! These are the products I will be using for the next couple of weeks.

For a face highlight, I will be using the Too Faced Everything Nice highlight in the shade Inner light.

 The blushes will also be from the Too Faced Everything nice palette; the colors are Sweet Pink (cool, bright pink) and Papa don't peach (a shimmery peach)
 
 This setting powder is in my finish 6 by Christmas (check that post here: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/10/project-pan-seasonal-challenge-finish-6.html ) , it is the Mary Kay loose setting powder in Ivory.
 
For bronzer I am using my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer.
 For eye shadow, I am going back to this Sephora Enchanting eye palette.
 
 

For lips, I will be focusing on this lipstick in my project pan; It is from Make Up For Ever and it is in the shade N9.
 


Additionally, I picked up this trio from Physician's Formula a while back and want to add it to my basket. This trio is the shimmery gel eye shadow/ eye liner in the shade Nude.
 
 
Additionally, I am adding this lip liner from MAC in the shade Beet.
 
Finally, I am adding MAC's Media to my basket as well.
 
 
 
Things have been hectic lately but I do hope to have some looks up with these products for you to see so be on the look out for that!
 
As always, thanks so much for reading!
 
 
~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment