Saturday, December 12, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar: Gilded Ganache Look

Hello everyone! For some reason, I really wanted to wear the color Gilded Ganache from the Too Faced Chocolate bar. It is really weird that I wanted to wear that specific color as it is a little greenish in shade and I don't usually go for green eye shadow anymore, but for some reason, I absolutely love this shade of greenish brown. So without further ado, here is my tutorial for this makeup look.

I started off on a freshly washed/moisturized face and applied my Lorac Natural Performance foundation, I used my fingers to spread this and I believe I used the shade NP1, which is the Porcelain shade.


                                                      
I then used my NYX HD concealer in the lightest shade, which I believe is 05, Fair and blended this out using the expert face brush from Real Techniques.

                                                   
This is a silly picture, but I set all of that with my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory.

                                                 
For my brows, I used the Tarte Amazonian clay brow gel in the darkest shade.

                                               
Then I contoured my face (cheekbones, jawline, and nose) using my Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer and my new Sephora Flatter Yourself Contour Brush set you can see my first impressions post here -> http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/12/sephora-flatter-yourself-contour-brush.html

                                                    

I applied my Tarte blush in Peaceful using my Real Techniques blush brush.

                                             
I used my highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette in the shade Inner Light.

                                                
I then primed my eyes using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

                                               

                                                     
I used a flat shader brush (Real Techniques) and the shade Gilded Ganache and applied that all over the lid.

                                               
                                               
I used a crease brush from ELF to apply the color Salted Caramel to the crease and blended it out.

                                              
I lined my eyes using the NYX felt tip liner.

                                              
I curled my lashes.

                                          
                                
I used Too Faced Better than Sex mascara just on the top lashes.

                                   
For my lips, I used MAC Snob, which is a Satin finish blue-toned Barbie pink.

                                  
I set my whole look with my handy dandy MUFE Mist & Fix.

Hope you enjoyed this look! As always, thanks so much for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment