Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Biweekly Basket Dec. 14- Dec. 28th

Hello! I hope you are doing well. Thanks for checking out my blog! If you are new to the blog, please subscribe to the right if you have a profile on blogger, or subscribe to the left by email. You can also follow me on Instagram. :-) Now, on to the reason we are here. I completely missed the last 1-2(?) biweekly baskets, I have been doing really bad about posting but I hope to get myself back on track soon.

The products I will be using this week and next week are as follows:





 Lorac Natural Performance foundation in NP 1 or Porcelain.

                                                 
Mary Kay Loose Setting Powder in Ivory.


                                              
 Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.


                                              
Too Faced Everything Nice palette highlight in Inner Light


                                                     
 Kat Von D deluxe sized lipstick in the shade Underage Red


                                 
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara


Tarte blush in Peaceful (have really been loving this!)

And finally, for the eyes, Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette


I hope you enjoyed this post and seeing what kinds of items I will be using. I hope to have some more posts up soon, I know I promised a review of the Lorac NP foundation, and that is coming, soon! So keep an eye out for that. 

Again, thanks so much for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment