Sunday, January 10, 2016

Biweekly Basket January 10- 24th

Hello everyone! It is time for another biweekly basket! For the next couple of weeks, these are the products that I will be using:

For my eyes, I am pretty excited to be adding my UD Gwen Stefani palette. At first, I did not think I was going to get this one as some of the colors seemed like some of the others I have in my collection already but I got surprised with this palette for my birthday, I got it from my brother, sister-in-law and her parents (they all pitched in). After swatching the colors and really taking a look at these I am sooo thrilled to have this palette. Some of the colors are similar to others in my collection but nothing is really a "dupe". 

I am also pretty excited to be trying the lipsticks out from the UD Gwen Stefani collection. These came with the palette and they are in the colors Rock Steady, 714, ex-girlfriend, and firebird.

For eye liner I will be alternating between my NYX felt tip liner in black and my Stila high shine liquid vinyl eye liner, which I have absolutely been loving lately. 

This is a new product for me, it is the NYX eye brow pencil in dark brown. I am not sure how I feel about this quite yet, at times I feel it is a little dry for my taste, but it does an okay job for the price.

For my blush, I want to focus on Sweet Pink from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I will have a post about this coming soon but I will be doing a Project Pan this year, Finish 16 in 2016, and I am thinking I will be including this blush in there.

Finally, I will be using my Chocolate Soleil bronzer from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I am almost done with the milk chocolate soleil so I think I will be including my Chocolate Soleil to my Finish 16 in 2016. Additionally, I will be using my highlight, Inner Light also from the Everything Nice palette; this highlight is leftover from my previous project pan, but more on that on a later post dedicated solely on my finish 16 in 2016.

That is it for now, hopefully I will have more posts up later in the week. 


Thanks again for reading!

        ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment