Sunday, January 10, 2016

Smoky Winter Look using Urban Decay Smoky Palette

Hello everyone! I am back with a tutorial using Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. This is also a new addition to the delightful balance family. If you'd like to see what I did, keep reading.

For my foundation I used my Lorac N.P. foundation in NP1 (porcelain). I applied 1/2 -1 pump of this and blended it out using my fingers.


I used my NYX HD concealer in the lightest shade and applied that in the shape of an inverted triangle under my eyes. I used my Real Techniques expert face brush to blend that out.

I then used my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory and a big fluffy brush to set everything.

I used my Lorac eye primer
   
And spread that with my ring finger all over the lid.


I filled in my brows and set them using the NYX eye brow pencil in dark brown and the Tarte amazonian clay eye brow gel in dark brown.


I used the color Thirteen (the lightest, satin/matte finish) and a flat shader brush and applied this to the inner 1/2 of the lid.

                         

                                     
I used that same flat shader brush and applied the color slanted to the middle of the lid.



                                    

                                   
I used the color dagger and a flat shader brush and applied that to the outer third of the lid.

                                        
I used the color black market and an angled brush and applied it to the outer v.



I used a clean crease brush and blended it out the colors.



I then took the color combust (a light pinky matte shade) and a small crease brush and applied that as a brow bone highlight.



I used my Nyx felt tip eye liner in black and created a line on my top lashes.




                                        I then curled my lashes and used my Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.



                                          

                                         
I used my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and my Sephora contour kit to slightly contour my face.



I used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil and a big fluffy brush to apply the bronzer all over my face and around the temples to warm up my skin.





I used the color Dream On (a peachy cream color) and a small blush brush to clean up the contour between the cheek and the chin.


                                          
I then used that same brush and my Too Faced highlight in Inner light and applied that to my temples, my cheekbones, down my nose.

                                            
                                             

                                        
I used a blush brush and the color Papa Don't Peach from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and applied that to the apples of my cheeks.





 
I then used the lipstick from Mac in the color Media and applied that to the lips.


                                         
I set the whole look using my Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.


Hope you guys enjoyed this look! 

Thanks for reading!


                      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment