Saturday, January 2, 2016

Project Pan: Finish 6 by Christmas – Finale - Fail

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog once again! I am here to check in for the final time for the Seasonal Project Pan, Finish 6 by Christmas. This time around, I completely failed at my attempted project pan. I don't know if the products I chose were just too difficult, or too full, or what, but I did not even finish one single product. :-( 

Anyway, here is the progress I actually made:

                            
This is my body spray from Bath & Body Works, in Amber Blush. I started the project right at the top there on that red line. Where my top index finger is pointing was the last check in, and I am currently at the bottom finger, right by the gold leaves. So, I did not finish the spray, but I do have significant progress.

                             
The next product I have is MAC Media, even though I did not finish this lipstick, I am pretty sure I got about half way through the product, so not bad at all.

                            
This is the deluxe Kat Von D lipstick. When I started this project I was on the fifth stud, in my last post I was on the 4th stud, and now I am halfway down the third stud, so I would call that good progress. 

                            
This next one is my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil. I have been doing really good at using this up, even though I did not finish it. Currently, I only have an outer circle to finish up, so I am hoping to have it done by the end of this month.

                             
This one is the one that made the least progress on. I don't even think it moved at all from the last time I checked. :-( But, it was completely full when I started.

                             
Finally, my Too Faced Everything Nice highlight. I think you can see a bit more pan, I did not get to finish it but I did make some progress. I am currently working on using up that top part, and then I will move to the sides. 

Even though I did not finish a single product, I do feel like I have made decent progress with my products. Did you participate in the Finish 6 by Christmas? Share your videos or blog posts in the comments section, I would love to see how you did!

Once again, thanks so much for reading! Have a great rest of your weekend,

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment