Sunday, January 17, 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani collection Look

Hello everyone! Welcome back! I am on a roll this weekend posting some looks for you using the UD Gwen Stefani palette and some of the lippie samples. Today's look is using the colors Harajuku, Stark, and Punk with the lippie Firebird. 

 

If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading. 


                            
I started off by applying my foundation, Lorac Natural Performance in NP 1 Porcelain. I blended this just using my fingers.

                        
I then  applied my NYX HD concealer in CW01 and blended that out using my real techniques expert face brush.

                         
I set my foundation and concealer using my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory.

                         

                        
I then used my NYX eye brow pencil in dark brown to fill in my brows. They came out a little darker and more dramatic than I like but we will go with it.

                        

I finished my brows by applying Tarte Amazonian clay brow gel in dark brown.

                         
I then primed my lids using Lorac Behind the Scenes primer and blending that in with my ring finger.

                     

                       
I then applied the shade Harajuku (a cool toned pink) all over the lid using a flat shader brush. 

                   

                    
I used the color Stark, a cool light brown and a crease brush and applied it in windshield wiper motions to the crease.

               

                 
I then took that same crease brush and dipped it into Punk, which is a rich burgundy brown and applied that to the outer v. 

                 
I used a clean crease brush to clean up and blend out the color punk into the color stark.
           
             

               
I took the color stark which is a nice flesh looking color and a small crease brush and applied that as a highlight.

                 

                
I took the Stila high shine liquid vinyl liner in the shade Java and drew a thin line (no wing) on my top lash line.


               

                  
I used the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara on my top lashes. Tip: If you start with your mascara at the roots and move towards the ends of your lashes in a zig zag motion, it will help separate the lashes while you coat them. 

                

              
I then took my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer and a big fluffy brush and applied the bronzer all over my face to bring in some warmth.

            

             
            
           
           

I used my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in medium deep and my Sephora contouring brush set and slightly contoured my cheeks, nose, and chin.




Using the shade Dream on from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and a small blush brush, I cleaned up the contour between my cheek and my chin.


I used that same brush and my highlight Inner Light from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and applied it in a "c" shape on my temples (above the brow and half a circle down and into the cheekbone).


I used my real techniques blush brush and the blush Sweet Pink from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and I applied that right above my cheek contour on the apples of my cheeks and blending towards my ear.

                     
                           


I used the sample lipstick in the shade Firebird. I absolutely love this shade, it's kind of a magenta color. The only thing I really do not like is the formula. For me, this formula feels wet, granted it is not drying on the lips but I feel like it will be sliding over the place. It is definitely not the type of formula that I prefer, but it is a very pretty shade.


I finished the look off by setting my makeup with my Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! 

Once again, thanks for reading :-)

~Naty









No comments:

Post a Comment