Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tutorial: Smoky Eye with a Dark Lip

                      
Hello everyone, today I created this dark smoky eye look paired with a dark vampy lip. I used my Too Faced Everything nice palette to achieve it. Keep on reading if you want to know how.

 
For my face, I used my Lorac Natural Performance foundation in NP1-Porcelain and the Real Techniques expert face brush.
 

As an under eye concealer, I used the Maybelline Age Rewind dark circle eraser in 120 creamy ivory.

 
I set my foundation and concealer using a large powder brush and the Mary Kay Loose powder in Ivory.


I then filled in and set my eye brows using Nyx brow pencil in dark brown and the Tarte Amazonian clay brow gel.

  
I primed my eyelids using Lorac behind the scenes primer, and set that with the eye shadow Turtle Dove.

        

I then used the shades Fawned of you and Knockout on a small crease brush and applied that in windshield wiper motions to the crease.

      
I used a flat shader brush and the shade Chocolate Moon and applied that all over the lid.

               
I used a small pencil brush and applied the shade knockout on the lower lash line.

         
I then went in with a fluffier crease brush and the shade paper roses and applied that as a brow bone highlight.

        

I curled my lashes and applied Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara to my top lashes.

   
Using a big powder brush, I applied a bit of my Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer all over my face to warm up my face.


I then used Too Faced Chocolate soleil in medium deep and my brushes from Sephora to contour my cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead. 

    

I went in with a smaller blush brush and the shade Dream on and cleaned up my contours.


   
I used the highlight Inner light and that smaller blush brush and applied it in a 'C' shape around my eye and on my cheekbone.

  

I used a bigger blush brush and the shade Sweet pink on the apples of my cheeks and blended it back towards the back of my head.


For the lips, I used MAC Media and applied this directly from the tube.

I set the look with my Mario Badescu rosewater spray. 

I hope you enjoyed this look! It is definitely a "night out" type of look, but if you feel more daring, you can totally wear this during the day. Note: For a more dramatic "going out" look, you can add some falsies. :-)

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty











No comments:

Post a Comment