Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mini Ulta Haul 


Hello everyone! I went to Ulta during the week and wanted to share some of the things I picked up. They aren't too exciting but I wanted to share anyways.


So the first thing I got is a replacement eye brow pencil by Nyx in the shade dark brown. I have really been liking using this to fill in my eyebrows. It kind of looks like the new Anastasia Brow Definer (http://www.sephora.com/brow-definer-P404827?skuId=1790534&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=shMV1KRtE&pcrid=49113167319&pdv=c&site=_search&country_switch=&lang=en&gclid=CMLcj-ndicsCFQKTaQod7fAGuA) but for a fraction of the cost. It is super easy to use and you get your eyebrows filled in and shaped so quickly. 

I also got another package of my go to makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena, these are just the originals in the baby blue packaging.


I am also running low on foundation so I went and got a new one. I am not the type of person to keep using the same foundation, I really enjoy trying out different ones. I was between a few. I actually swatched a few of them and decided to go with the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream. At first, I was nervous that this would not provide enough coverage but after swatching I noticed it does have a decent amount of color to it. I got it in the shade Opal 01. In case you are curious, the others that I swatched were the IT Cosmetics CC + Illuminating (was not a fan, a little too much shimmer in there for my taste), I also swatched the new Laura Geller Baked Liquid radiance but it seemed a little yellow and shimmery, and I swatched the Bare Minerals Bare Skin but I have heard it does not set entirely. Even though the Bare Minerals complexion rescue is not completely full coverage, it is buildable and I really do not have a whole lot I need to conceal besides dark circles, and some redness so I figured I would give it a shot. I will keep you posted on how I like this!

Now this one was totally an impulse buy. I was not gonna get this because I just have waaay to many lip products but it was calling to me. This is the Nyx Soft Matte lip cream in the shade Milan. I believe these are newer. This is a soft mauvey pink shade. I am pretty excited to try it out. 


This is the Nyx wonder pencil, it claims to be a concealer, eye brightener, and reverse lip liner in one. I got it in the shadeWP01 or Light/Clair. I basically got this to use on my water line as an eye brightener and potentially as the lip liner. We will see how I like it.

Finally, I got an Essence lash and brow gel mascara. I figured since I am using a pencil to fill in my brows, I did not need to invest in another $24 dollar tube of tinted brow gel (not that I do not love the Tarte brow gel, but I do enjoy saving some money).

Hope you enjoyed this mini haul. I certainly had a hard time not buying more things, hahaha! Have a great rest of your weekend/week!

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment