Saturday, February 13, 2016

Finish 16 in 2016: Set back and changes

Hello everyone! I wanted to come on here and give a *brief* update on my project Pan Finish 16 in 2016. At first, I had chosen the following lippie as one of the ones I was going to finish this year: 

MAC Media.

I did finish a good chunk of this lippie, however, this week I have noticed that the smell has changed into a crayon-y smell, meaning, it has gone bad :-(. Since I do not wish to put something on my skin that has had a change like this and has gone bad, I am calling it quits with this one. I am instead replacing it with a very similar shade.

The lippie I am replacing it with is:


MAC Prince Noir, a limited edition lipstick that I got years ago. Prince Noir is different from Media but just slightly. Media leans a little more purple, where as Prince Noir leans a little more red. 

I am happy with how much I got to use of Mac Media, and I am sad to see it go, but I am excited to be giving Prince Noir some more loving.

Prince Noir is pretty much intact, I have used it only a handful of times. I will update you in April with my first official update to let you know how this is going.

Thanks for reading! 

~Naty

P.S. Are you participating in Finish 16 by 16? Link your post in the comments section, I'd be happy to check it out and cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment