Sunday, February 21, 2016

Biweekly Basket February 22nd – March 6th

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. recently my makeup baskets have not changed a lot since I have been working on a project pan, you can read that here if you are interested: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2016/01/projectpan-finish-16-in-2016-intro.html

But anyways, the products I will be using the next couple of weeks are as follows:

Too Faced Everything Nice palette blush in Sweet Pink


Too Faced Everything Nice palette Highlight in Inner Light (no longer looks like this, I definitely have more pan showing, yay!)

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer (also does not look like this, now I just have a tiny ring around the edges of the pan).

To keep up with the unintended theme, Too Faced Chocolate Bar (I have missed this baby!).

Also from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Inner light highlight.

For lips, I will be using MAC Prince Noir (LE)

And finally, the sample lipsticks from UD Gwen Stefani.

I hope to have a couple looks up with these products in the coming couple weeks so keep an eye out for that.

Once again, thanks for joining me today!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment