Saturday, February 13, 2016

Winged Liner with a dark lip using Urban Decay Original Naked Palette


Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. This week I am coming to you with a simple look, a winged liner with neutral eye shadows, and a bold dark red lip. If you would like to see what shades I used and how I used them, keep on reading!


I started a little differently, concealing my under eye circles first. I used Maybelline Age Rewind in 120 Creamy Ivory.


I then applied my foundation, Lorac Natural Performance in NP1 Porcelain and used my Real Techniques expert face brush to blend it out.


I used my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory and a big fluffly powder blush to set my concealer and foundation.


I used Nyx eye brow pencil in the shade Dark brown to fill in my brows and the Tarte Amazonian Clay brow gel in dark brown to set it. 


I then used my Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer on my lids.


I used the shade Virgin from the original Naked palette (UD) and a flat shader brush and applied it to the inner 1/2 of the lid.


I then went in with the shade Sin and a flat shader brush and applied that to the outer 1/2 of the lid.


I took a small crease brush and the shades Buck and Naked and applied that to my crease in windshield wiper motions.


I went back in with a fluffier crease brush and the shade Sin and applied that as a brow bone highlight.


I used my NYX felt tip liner in black and created a wing; the best way to have control of the line is to use small strokes vs one continuous stroke.


I then curled my lashes and applied Too Faced Better than Sex mascara to my top lashes.


I used a big fluffy powder brush and my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer and applied that in a '3' motion to warm up my face.


I used my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in medium deep and my sephora contouring brush kit and contoured my cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose just a little.


I went in with the shade Dream on from Too Faced Everything Nice palette and a small blush brush and cleaned up the contour.


I used my highlight from Too Faced Everything Nice, Inner Light and a small blush brush and applied that in a 'C' shape on my cheekbone and up into my forehead just above my brows.


I then used my Real Techniques blush brush and applied the color Sweet Pink from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette on the apples of my cheeks.


I then applied my lipstick. Today I am using MAC Prince Noir (LE).


Finally, I set the whole look with my Mario Badescu Rose water spray.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this. I hope you have a great weekend! 


Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment