Sunday, February 7, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket February 8th – 21st



Lips: UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick samples as well as:


 

MAC Media. 

 


For face: blush will be from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette, Sweet Pink (top left), bronzers I will be using both my Chocolate Soleil and the Milk chocolate Soleil. For Highlight, I will be using Inner light from Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

And for eyes, I will be bringing back an oldie. I had honestly thought I had lost this palette long ago. It was one of the first palettes I ever got, and it is...drum roll.....


The original Naked Palette. As you can see, this baby has gotten a whole lot of use, and I was really excited when I found it again. I am excited to be using this for the next two weeks.

Do you do weekly or biweekly baskets? Leave me a link to your videos/blog posts, I would love to check it out!

Thanks for reading!


     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment