Sunday, April 15, 2018

TheBalm Nude Beach Look #2


Every day Glam Look



Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I have another look using my TheBalm Nude Beach palette. This is more of a sultry day appropriate glam look. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!



To start off, I applied my Nars concealer as an eye shadow primer and set that with my Lorac Pro shade in Cream.


I took the shade bodacious (a warm, burnt orange type shade) and applied that to the crease. 


I took the shade Brave, which is a shimmery burgundy brown and applied that to the outer crease and blended it into that burnt orange shade.


I then took the shade Brazen, which is a dark matte brown (kind of like espresso from the Lorac palette) and applied that to the outer V to darken that up a bit.


For the lid, I applied the shade Babe, which is a shimmery peachy shade.


To conceal my under eyes, I applied benefit Boi-ing airbrush concealer with my ring finger and patted that down to blend into the skin.


On top of the benefit concealer, I applied Nars Creamy Radiant concealer in vanilla and blended that out using a beautyblender.


For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in fair beige and blended that out with my damp beautyblender.


I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent powder and an angled fluffy brush.



To set the face, I used a big fluffy powder brush and my Physician's Formula pressed powder.


To fill in my brows, I used the shade Espresso from my Lorac Pro palette.


I set that with my essence Make me Brow gel. 


I used the shade light pink as my brow bone highlight, I also applied a tiny bit of this to my inner corner.


For bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro palette.


For blush, I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug and applied that with a big blush brush.


For a subtle highlight, I used Laura Mercier highlight in shade 01. 


I set my face using my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


I lined my eyes using my Tarte Sex Kitten felt tip liner.


For mascara, I used my UD troublemaker mascara (applied two coats to the top lashes). If you want a more dramatic look, you can apply some falsies.


To finalize the look, I applied the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in the shade Project Chimps (this was LE but I believe it is now going to be a permanent shade!).

I hope you all liked this look! As usual, thanks so much for reading!


     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment