Monday, April 2, 2018

Another look using All I see is Magic


Just another red lip…



Hello all! Welcome back! If you cannot tell already by the title of this post, I have yet another red lip tutorial. Can you tell I am obsessed with red lipstick?? Anyway, I decided to go a more subtle route with my eyes and exchanging the winged liner for some waterline liner! If you want to know what shades I used and how I achieved this look, keep on reading!


As usual, begin by priming your lids. This allows for the shadow to apply smoothly and to last longer.


I applied the shade T-Cup, which is a matte mauve-y shade (this shade is comparable to Mauve from Lorac Pro). I applied this to the crease.


I then took the shade Pitter Patter (a matte wine shade) and applied that to the outer v.


I used a flat shader brush and applied the shade Something Special (a shimmery wine shade) to the outer two thirds of the lid.


I took the shade 11:11 which is a rose gold with shimmer flecks on my ring finger and applied that to the inner third of the eye.


For under eye concealer, I combined the Benefit boi-ing airbrush concealer and NARS concealer in Vanilla.


For foundation, I combined Wet n Wild photofocus in shell ivory with my Tarte foundation in fair beige. I blended that with a beautyblender.


I set the under eyes with Laura Mercier loose powder and a beautyblender.


I set the face with my Physician's formula pressed powder.


I cleaned the under eyes of the excess powder.


I filled in the brows with the shade espresso from Lorac Pro palette.


I set the brows with my essence make me brow gel in brownie brow.


For the brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink from Lorac Pro.


For bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro palette.


I used Easy from my UD Gwen face palette for blush.


I used the eye shimmer from iSOCiETY COSMETICS in the shade oh baby and blended that with my ring finger.


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray. 


For lipstick, I used my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Project Chimps. This was a LE shade but any shade that is a brick red would work.


I then took my UD liner in the shade Zero and lined my waterline.


For mascara, I used my UD Troublemaker mascara and applied that to the top lashes.

I hope you all enjoyed this look! If you want a lighter, more wearable lip that still makes a statement, you could go for a mauve-y shade like MAC Rebel or MAC Twig.

Thanks for reading!

    ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment