Sunday, April 8, 2018

Monthly Basket


April 2018 Basket


Hello everyone! I am back with another month of basket items. Last month, I was using my Colourpop All I see is Magic palette and my Lorac Pro palette. I will not be inserting a picture of my progress of the Colourpop palette as that was pretty brand new when I began using it so there really isn't much progress. For my Lorac Pro though, here is the current progress....



I am not showing the entirety of the palette, but the cream shade has a bigger pan, and the shade Taupe is pretty used up, I think I will use up taupe by the end of April! Lt Pink has expanded pan. For the month of April, I will be working on finishing off Taupe, extending the pan in cream (particularly that top left corner), as well as polishing off the top right corner of light pink and then moving towards the bottom right. 


On the other side of the palette we have the shade espresso, I already have a decent dip in it. For April, I would like to extend this pan towards that top left corner.

Besides this, I will be focusing on the following items in April:


For shadow, I will be using Nude Beach from theBalm. I love this palette and some of the shades actually remind me of the UD Naked Heat (I don't have that palette). This palette is new to my collection. I have always wanted to try this brand and when they had a 50% off sale, I could not pass this up! 


For blush, I will be focusing on my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug. This is a nice terracotta red, kind of reminds me of the Lolita blush from Kat Von D. 


For lips, I will use Kat Von D Project Chimps BTW it seems this shade has been made permanent!!!!) I will also try and wear other shades based on my outfit of the day and my mood. I try to post some of my makeup looks on instagram (there is a link on this blog for that but just in case, my handle is @natyweissman). 

That's it for today! I will have some looks up shortly using TheBalm palette.

Do you have any of these products? Are you participating in any project pan challenges? Sound off in the comments below!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment