Monday, April 2, 2018

Colourpop All I see is Magic


Everyday Olive Eyes and red lips


Hello everyone! Welcome back! I know I have been out of the groove of blogging, lots of things going on! But I am here with a few posts that should make up for the lack of posts this last month. This first post is a look I created using my Colourpop All I see is Magic palette. If you would like to know how I achieved it, keep on reading.

To start off, I applied my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in vanilla and set that with the shade Cream from my Lorac Pro palette. 


I then took the shade Big Spoon, which is a matte burnt orange, and applied that to the crease of my eyes.

Using a flat shader brush, I applied the shade Wishful Winking (a shimmery olive green with golden flecks) and applied that to the lid of the eye.



For concealer, I used my Boi-ing hydrating concealer and my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in vanilla and blended that out with a damp beautyblender.

For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in the shade fair beige. I blended that out with my damp beautyblender.

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent powder and a beautyblender.

I set the face with my Physician's Formula pressed powder.

I cleaned the excess powder from my under eyes using a fluffy under eye powder.

I filled in my eyebrows with the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro.

I set the brows with my essence make me brow gel in brownie brow.

I used the shade light pink from Lorac Pro as a brow bone highlight.

I then used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro as a bronzer.

For blush, I used the shade Easy from the UD Gwen face palette.

For face highlight, I used the iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby and dabbed that on with my ring finger.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For mascara, I opted for the UD Troublemaker mascara. I like that this mascara is waterproof but more than one coat and the lashes look clumpy.

To finish off the look, I used my Feral Cosmetics lipstick in Envy. This is a pretty classic red, for a dupe, you could use NYX Snow White, or MAC Red, Russian Red or Ruby Woo. 

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this look!

     ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment